You searched for:
Remove constraint File Availability: Not available
Remove constraint Department: Primary Care Health Sciences
Primary Care Health Sciences
- Not available[remove]2,713
- Primary Care Health Sciences[remove]2,713
- Engineering Science116
- Nuffield Department of Population Health94
- Primary Care; Primary Care Health Sciences35
- Science and Medicine Subject Area18
- Surgical Sciences14
- more Department »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 2,713 | Next »
- Shakir, R
Attainment of NICE blood pressure targets among older people with newly diagnosed hypertension: nationwide linked electronic health records cohort study
- Todd, O, Johnson, O, Wilkinson, C, et al.
Digital blood glucose monitoring could provide new objective assessments of blood glucose control in women with gestational diabetes
- Hirst, JE, Loerup, L, Mackillop, L, et al.
- Hinton, L, Dumelow, C, Hodgkinson, J, et al.
Effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on body weight in people at high risk of type 2 diabetes referred to the English NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme.
- Valabhji, J, Barron, E, Bradley, D, et al.
- Maclellan, J, Webb, SS, Byrne, C, et al.
- Nunan, D, Cai, T, Gardener, AD, et al.
Association between the month of starting a weight management programme and weight change in people at high risk of type 2 diabetes: a prospective cohort study in the English NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Koutoukidis, D, Barron, E, Stevens, R, et al.
Full BLOOD count TRends for colorectal cAnCer deteCtion (BLOODTRACC): development of dynamic prediction models for early detection of colorectal cancer using trends in blood tests from primary care
- Virdee, PS, Patnick, J, Birks, J, et al.
Uptake of COVID-19 vaccination in people with blood cancer: population-level cohort study of 12 million patients in England
- Hirst, J, Mi, E, Copland, E, et al.