You searched for:
Remove constraint File Availability: Not available
Remove constraint Research Group: British Heart Foundation Health Promotion Research Group
British Heart Foundation Health Promotion Research Group
Remove constraint Item Type: Journal article
- Not available[remove]10
- British Heart Foundation Health Promotion Research Group[remove]10
Email search results
1 - 10 of 10
Coronary heart disease trends in England and Wales from 1984 to 2004: concealed levelling of mortality rates among young adults
- O'Flaherty, M, Ford, E, Allender, S, et al.
- Matthews, A
Validation of model-based estimates (synthetic estimates) of the prevalence of risk factors for coronary heart disease for wards in England
- Scarborough, P, Allender, S, Rayner, M, et al.
Increased energy intake entirely accounts for increase in body weight in women but not in men in the UK between 1986 and 2000
- Scarborough, P, Burg, M, Foster, C, et al.
- Allender, S, Rayner, M
Magazines for children and young people and the links to Internet food marketing: a review of the extent and type of food advertising
- Cowburn, G, Boxer, A
- Sacks, G, Rayner, M, Swinburn, B
Modelling income group differences in the health and economic impacts of targeted food taxes and subsidies
- Nnoaham, K, Sacks, G, Rayner, M, et al.
- Devi, A, Surender, R, Rayner, M
- Allender, S, Balakrishnan, R, Scarborough, P, et al.