You searched for:
- National Institute for Health Research484
- Medical Research Council283
- Arthritis Research UK263
- Wellcome Trust250
- Cancer Research UK161
- Department of Health106
- National Institutes of Health70
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council60
- National Institute of Health Research52
- British Heart Foundation50
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 4,440 | Next »
Four emerging immune cellular blood phenotypes associated with disease duration and activity established in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skougaard, M, Ditlev, SB, Stisen, ZR, et al.
- Mazet, JMM
FUTURE-GB: functional and ultrasound-guided resection of glioblastoma – a two-stage randomised control trial
- Plaha, P, Camp, S, Cook, J, et al.
Reporting quality of clinical trial protocols: a repeated cross-sectional study about the Adherence to SPIrit Recommendations in Switzerland, CAnada and GErmany (ASPIRE-SCAGE)
- Gryaznov, D, von Niederhäusern, B, Speich, B, et al.
Production of a high purity, C-tagged hepatitis B surface antigen fusion protein VLP vaccine for malaria expressed in Pichia pastoris under cGMP conditions
- Mukhopadhyay, E, Brod, F, Angell-Manning, P, et al.
- Hulley, PA, Knowles, HJ
Identifying and quantifying the role of inflammation in pain reduction for patients with psoriatic arthritis treated with tofacitinib: a mediation analysis
- de Vlam, K, Mease, PJ, Bushmakin, AG, et al.
- Richards, LA, Stride, E, Cleveland, RO
A longitudinal assessment of trial protocols approved by research ethics committees: the Adherance to SPIrit REcommendations in the UK (ASPIRE-UK) study
- Speich, B, Odutayo, A, Peckham, N, et al.
Evaluation of cultural competency in a South African cluster randomised controlled trial: lessons learned for trial reporting standards
- Siegfried, NL, Hopewell, S, Erasmus-Claassen, L-A, et al.