You searched for:
Remove constraint College: St Edmund Hall
St Edmund Hall
Remove constraint Funder: National Institute of Health Research
National Institute of Health Research
- St Edmund Hall[remove]5
- Merton College1
- St Antony's College1
- Wolfson College1
- National Institute of Health Research[remove]5
- British Heart Foundation3
- Dunhill Medical Trust3
- UK Stroke Association3
- Wellcome Trust3
- Wolfson Foundation3
- Medical Research Council2
- National Institute for Health Research2
- China Scholarship Council1
- Gulbenkian Foundation Doctoral Programme for Physicians1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 5 of 5
Medical attention seeking after transient ischemic attack and minor stroke before and after the UK Face, Arm, Speech, Time (FAST) public education campaign: Results From the Oxford Vascular Study
- Wolters, FJ, Li, L, Gutnikov, SA, et al.
Insomnia and hallucinations in the general population: Findings from the 2000 and 2007 British Psychiatric Morbidity Surveys
- Sheaves, B, Bebbington, P, Goodwin, G, et al.
Healthy life-years lost and excess bed-days due to 6 patient safety incidents: Empirical evidence from English hospitals.
- Hauck, K, Wang, S, Vincent, C, et al.
Clinical correlates, ethnic differences, and prognostic implications of perivascular spaces in transient ischemic attack and ischemic stroke
- Lau, K, Li, L, Lovelock, C, et al.
- Mazzucco, S, Li, L, Tuna, M, et al.