You searched for:
Remove constraint Department: NDM; Jenner Institute
NDM; Jenner Institute
- NDM; Jenner Institute[remove]6
- NDM; Tropical Medicine1
- NDORMS; CSM1
Email search results
1 - 6 of 6
Safety and Efficacy of Novel Malaria Vaccine Regimens of RTS,S/AS01B alone, or with Concomitant ChAd63-MVA Vectored Vaccines Expressing ME-TRAP
- Rampling, T, Ewer, KJ, Bowyer, G, et al.
VALIDATE: Exploiting the synergy between complex intracellular pathogens to expedite vaccine research and development for tuberculosis, leishmaniasis, melioidosis and leprosy
- Fletcher, H, Chatterjee, M, Cooper, A, et al.
CXCR3+ T follicular helper cells induced by co-administration of RTS,S/AS01B and viral vectored vaccines are associated with reduced immunogenicity and efficacy against Malaria
- Ewer (nee Russell), K, Bowyer, G, Grobbelaar, A, et al.
- Baay, M, Richie, T, Neels, P, et al.
- Othman, A, Marin-Mogollon, C, Salman, A, et al.
Development of a non-human primate BCG infection model for the evaluation of candidate tuberculosis vaccines
- Harris, S, White, A, Stockdale, L, et al.