You searched for:
- Oxford Vaccine Group2
- Department of Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology, Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine 1
- Cellular Imaging1
- Chunxiao Song1
- Church Group1
- Department of Biological Sciences, ISMB1
- Endometriosis CaRe Centre Oxford 1
- Growth Factor Signalling and Ubiquitination1
- Helsinki Institute of Life Science HiLIFE1
- Julian Knight Group1
- more Research Group »
- Wellcome Trust354
- Medical Research Council102
- World Health Organization25
- National Institute for Health Research22
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council20
- Department of Health19
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research16
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation13
- European Commission13
- NIAID NIH HHS13
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 1,405 | Next »
Community seroprevalence and risk factors for SARS-CoV-2 infection in different subpopulations in Vellore, India, and their implications for future prevention
- Dayanand, D, Irudhayanathan, I, Kundu, D, et al.
Impact of immunosuppressive agents on clinical manifestations and outcome of ‘Staphylococcus aureus’ bloodstream infection: a propensity score–matched analysis in 2 large, prospectively evaluated cohorts
- Camp, J, Glaubitz, L, Filla, T, et al.
Incoming HIV virion-derived Gag Spacer Peptide 2 (p1) is a target of effective CD8+ T cell antiviral responses
- Yang, H, Llano, A, Cedeño, S, et al.
- Coupland, CE, Andrei, SA, Ansell, TB, et al.
Health system preparedness for COVID-19 and its impacts on frontline health-care workers in Nepal: a qualitative study among frontline health-care workers and policy-makers
- Shrestha, N, Mishra, SR, Ghimire, S, et al.
Functional analysis of the African swine fever virus MGF360 and MGF505 proteins, and its application to vaccine development
- Connell, S
Multicentre derivation and validation of a colitis-associated colorectal cancer risk prediction web tool
- Curtius, K, Kabir, M, Al Bakir, I, et al.
- Liu, PJ
Electronic data collection, management and analysis tools used for outbreak response in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review and stakeholder survey
- Keating, P, Murray, J, Schenkel, K, et al.
Development and performance evaluation of a low-cost, high throughput, multiplex immunoassay of thirteen fever severity and etiology markers
- Marlais, T, Handley, BL, Ashley, EA, et al.