You searched for:
Remove constraint Department: Primary Care Health Sciences
Primary Care Health Sciences
Remove constraint Keyword: child, preschool
- Primary Care Health Sciences[remove]8
Email search results
1 - 8 of 8
- Saatci, D, Ranger, TA, Garriga, C, et al.
Interim 2017/18 influenza seasonal vaccine effectiveness: combined results from five European studies
- Rondy, M, Kissling, E, Emborg, H, et al.
The emergence of enterovirus D68 in England in autumn 2014 and the necessity for reinforcing enterovirus respiratory screening
- Carrion Martin, A, Pebody, R, Danis, K, et al.
Socioeconomic and geographical variation in general practitioner consultations for allergic rhinitis in England, 2003-2014: an observational study.
- Todkill, D, Loveridge, P, Elliot, A, et al.
- De Lusignan, S, Correa, A, Ellis, J, et al.
Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine for adults and children in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza in primary care in the United Kingdom: 2015/16 end-of-season results
- Pebody, R, Warburton, F, Ellis, J, et al.
The role of the clinical nurse specialist from the perspective of parents of children born with cleft lip and/or palate in the United Kingdom: a qualitative study
- Searle, A, Neville, P, Ryan, S, et al.
Are school physical activity characteristics associated with weight status in primary school children? A multilevel cross-sectional analysis of routine surveillance data.
- Pallan, M, Adab, P, Sitch, A, et al.