You searched for:
Remove constraint Research Group: Wildlife Conservation Research Unit
Wildlife Conservation Research Unit
- Wildlife Conservation Research Unit[remove]30
- Behavioural Ecology Research Group1
- Department of Wildlife, Fish, and Conservation Biology1
- Edward Grey Institute1
- Darwin Initiative2
- Nigel Easterbee Memorial Fund2
- Peoples Trust for Endangered Species2
- Rufford Foundation2
- "Environment Agency", "Peoples Trust for Endangered Species"1
- "Holly Hill Trust", "Peoples Trust for Endangered Species"1
- "Kaplan family", "Clouded Leopard Project"1
- "People's Trust for Endangered Species", "the Natural Environment Research Council through the Sheffield Molecular Genetics Facility", "Mammals Trust UK", "Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour", "the British Ecological Society", "Linacre House Trust", "the Raffle Bursary", "WildCRU"1
- "Swarovski & Co.", "Whitley Laing Foundation"1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 30 of 30
- Rostro Garcia, S
The effects of energetic expenditure tactics and life-history variability on European badger (Meles meles) ecology
- Bright Ross, J
- Allen, TM
- Campbell, R, Ruairidh Campbell
The impact of sport-hunting on the population dynamics of an African lion population in a protected area
- Loveridge, A, Searle, A, Murindagomo, F, et al.
- Maclennan, S, Groom, R, Macdonald, D, et al.
Community, lions, livestock and money: a spatial and social analysis of attitudes to wildlife and the conservation value of tourism in a human-carnivore conflict in Botswana
- Hemson, G, Maclennan, S, Mills, G, et al.
A diagnosis for the Scottish wildcat (Felis silvestris): a tool for conservation action for a critically-endangered felid
- Kitchener, A, Yamaguchi, N, Ward, J, et al.
- Murdoch, J, Munkhzul, T, Buyandelger, S, et al.
Individual vigilance of African herbivores while drinking: the role of immediate predation risk and context
- Périquet, S, Valeix, M, Loveridge, A, et al.
- Cheyne, S, Macdonald, D
- Rasmussen, G, Gusset, M, Courchamp, F, et al.
- Zimmermann, A
Short-term successional change does not predict long-term conservation value of managed arable field margins
- Smith, H, Feber, R, Morecroft, M, et al.
The major histocompatibility complex, mate choice and pathogen resistance in the European badger Meles meles
- Sin, Y
The use of camera traps for estimating tiger and leopard populations in the high altitude mountains of Bhutan
- Wang, S, Macdonald, D
The survival of captive-born animals in restoration programmes - case study of the endangered European mink Mustela lutreola
- Maran, T, Põdra, M, Põlma, M, et al.
- Bagniewska, J, Joanna Bagniewska
- The trophy hunting of leopards
- Braczkowski, A
The evolution of social behaviour: the effect of mating system and social structure in the European badger Meles meles
- Dugdale, H
- Vergas, F, Harrison, S, Rea, S, et al.
- Lee, M
- Gusset, M, Macdonald, D
Craniological differentiation amongst wild-living cats in Britain and southern Africa: natural variation or the effects of hybridisation?
- Yamaguchi, N, Kitchener, A, Driscoll, C, et al.
- Johnson, P, Kansky, R, Loveridge, A, et al.
Captive housing during water vole (Arvicola terrestris) reintroduction: does short-term social stress impact on animal welfare?
- Gelling, M, Montes, I, Moorhouse, T, et al.
Wildlife conservation and reduced emissions from deforestation in a case study of Nantu National Park, Sulawesi. 1. The effectiveness of forest protection - many measures, one goal
- Macdonald, E, Collins, M, Johnson, P, et al.
Effects of climate variation on the abundance and distribution of flamingos in the Galápagos Islands
- Vargas, F, Barlow, S, Hart, T, et al.
Effect of habitat quality upon reintroduction success in water voles: evidence from a replicated experiment
- Moorhouse, T, Gelling, M, Macdonald, D
Human-carnivore conflict in Tanzania: modelling the spatial distribution of lions (Panthera leo), leopards (Panthera pardus) and spotted hyaenas (Crocuta crocuta), and their attacks upon livestock, in Tanzania’s Ruaha landscape
- Dos Santos Abade, L, Leandro Alécio dos Santos Abade