You searched for:
Remove constraint F Contributors Name: Ormondroyd, E
Remove constraint Funder: Rhodes Trust
- Rhodes Trust[remove]4
- National Institute for Health Research3
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine3
- Wellcome Trust3
- Department of Health2
- Arthritis Research UK1
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre1
- National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre1
- National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre Programme1
- National Institute for Health Research School for Primary Care Research1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 4 of 4
From genotype to phenotype: Clinical assessment and participant perspective of a secondary genomic finding associated with long QT syndrome
- Mackley, M, McGuire, K, Taylor, J, et al.
Views of rare disease participants in a UK whole-genome sequencing study towards secondary findings: a qualitative study
- Mackley, M, Blair, E, Parker, M, et al.
“Not pathogenic until proven otherwise”: perspectives of UK clinical genomics professionals toward secondary findings in context of a Genomic Medicine Multidisciplinary Team and the 100,000 Genomes Project
- Ormondroyd, E, Mackley, M, Blair, E, et al.
Stakeholder views on secondary findings in whole-genome and whole-exome sequencing: a systematic review of quantitative and qualitative studies
- Ormondroyd, E, Mackley, M, Fletcher, B, et al.