You searched for:
Remove constraint Funder: Economic and Social Research Council
Economic and Social Research Council
- Skills, Knowledge and Organisational Performance (SKOPE)34
- Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI)18
- ESRC Centre on Skills, Knowledge and Organisational Performance (SKOPE)9
- Transformations: Economy, Society and Place8
- Industrial Economics6
- Phonetics Laboratory4
- Centre for the Study of African Economies3
- Economic and Social History2
- more Research Group »
- Economic and Social Research Council[remove]1,539
- Medical Research Council107
- Wellcome Trust84
- John Fell Fund77
- European Research Council68
- Department for International Development67
- British Heart Foundation53
- National Institute for Health Research47
- Leverhulme Trust40
- Department of Health39
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 1,539 | Next »
Changes in UK pre-schooler’s mental health symptoms over the first year of the Covid-19 pandemic: data from Co-SPYCE study
- Lawrence, P, Skripkauskaite, S, Shum, A, et al.
- Bowman-Smart, H, Wiesemann, C, Horn, R
How bilingual language experience shapes the infant lexicon: implications for word learning and lexical access
- Siow, S
The future of unpaid work: estimating the effects of automation on time spent on housework and care work in Japan and the UK
- Hertog, E, Fukuda, S, Matsukura, R, et al.
- Orjuela, JP, Schwanen, T
Brief opportunistic interventions by general practitioners to promote smoking cessation: a conversation analytic study
- Wheat, H, Barnes, RK, Aveyard, P, et al.
- Khogali, A, Ahmed, A, Ibrahim, M, et al.
- Dhaliwal, M, Small, R, Webb, D, et al.
Exclusion in the interests of inclusion: who should stay offline in the emerging world of online justice?
- Mulcahy, L, Tsalapatanis, A
Food security reduces multiple HIV infection risks for high-vulnerability adolescent mothers and non-mothers in South Africa: a cross-sectional study
- Cluver, L, Rudgard, WE, Toska, E, et al.