You searched for:
Remove constraint Funder: National Institute for Health Research
National Institute for Health Research
- Academic Endocrine Unit1
- British Heart Foundation Health Promotion Research Group1
- Clinical Ophthalmology Research Group1
- Diagnostics - Primary Care1
- Health Economics Research Centre1
- Health Services Research Unit1
- Mathematical Ecology Research Group1
- Oxford University Institute of Biomedical Engineering1
- Oxford Vaccine Group1
- The Oxford Vascular Study (OXVASC)1
- National Institute for Health Research[remove]3,232
- Wellcome Trust756
- Medical Research Council713
- Department of Health185
- British Heart Foundation183
- Cancer Research UK170
- National Institutes of Health107
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council93
- Oxford Biomedical Research Centre80
- Seventh Framework Programme67
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 3,232 | Next »
Supportive self-management program for people with chronic headaches and migraine: a randomized controlled trial and economic evaluation
- Underwood, M, Achana, F, Carnes, D, et al.
Why do ambulance employees (not) seek organisational help for mental health support? A mixed-methods systematic review protocol of organisational support available and barriers/facilitators to uptake
- Johnston, S, Sanderson, K, Bowes, L, et al.
Guideline adherence in febrile children below 3 months visiting European emergency departments: an observational multicenter study
- Tan, CD, van der Walle, EEPL, Vermont, CL, et al.
- Westlake, D, Tierney, S, Wong, G, et al.
Neurological manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection in hospitalised children and adolescents in the UK: a prospective national cohort study
- Ray, STJ, Abdel-Mannan, O, Sa, M, et al.
- Dakin, H, Tsiachristas, A
Attainment of NICE blood pressure targets among older people with newly diagnosed hypertension: nationwide linked electronic health records cohort study
- Todd, O, Johnson, O, Wilkinson, C, et al.
Valuation of treatments for rare diseases: a systematic literature review of societal preference studies
- Dabbous, O, Chachoua, L, Aballéa, S, et al.
Brief opportunistic interventions by general practitioners to promote smoking cessation: a conversation analytic study
- Wheat, H, Barnes, RK, Aveyard, P, et al.
- Duncan, L, Stuart, B, Taylor, C, et al.