You searched for:
Remove constraint Subject: Public Health
Remove constraint Subject: Medical sciences
- Medical sciences[remove]10
- Public Health[remove]10
- Tropical medicine2
- Zoological sciences2
- Cardiovascular disease1
- more Subject »
- Wellcome Trust3
- British Heart Foundation1
- Cancer Research UK1
- Chief Scientist Office1
- Kenya Medical Research Institute1
- Kenyan Medical Research Institute1
- Medical Research Council1
- Rhodes Scholarship1
- Rhodes Trust; Alberta Innovates-Health Solutions; Canadian Institute of Health Research1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 10 of 10
- Noor, A, Amin, A, Gething, P, et al.
- Yang, T
'A false sense of security'? Understanding the role of the HPV vaccine on future cervical screening behaviour: a qualitative study of UK parents and girls of vaccination age
- Henderson, L, Clements, A, Damery, S, et al.
- Okiro, E, Bitira, D, Mbabazi, G, et al.
- Hay, S, Noor, A, Nelson, A, et al.
- John, G
Contribution of smoking during pregnancy to inequalities in stillbirth and infant death in Scotland 1994-2003: retrospective population based study using hospital maternity records
- Gray, R, Bonellie, S, Chalmers, J, et al.
- Gill, P
Trials in primary care: statistical issues in the design, conduct and evaluation of complex interventions
- Lancaster, G, Campbell, M, Eldridge, S, et al.
Life expectancy in relation to cardiovascular risk factors: 38 year follow-up of 19000 men in the Whitehall study
- Clarke, R, Emberson, J, Fletcher, A, et al.