The University of Oxford has been at the forefront of the international response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Much of this activity is reflected in the wide array of research outputs - journal articles, conference papers, working papers, preprints, and more – that have been produced in this area.
This ORA COVID-19 Collection seeks to provide a one-stop point of access to all of these outputs, including the full-text of items held in ORA and links to Oxford COVID-related outputs held in a range of other locations. This is an early release of a live collection that is still being developed and we value your thoughts, comments and suggested additions.
If you are a member of the University of Oxford and can't see your COVID related paper here, then deposit your accepted manuscript to ORA.
Dexamethasone in hospitalized patients with Covid-19 — preliminary reportRead Article
An analysis of ways to decarbonize conference travel after COVID-19Read Article
Mental health during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic: a review and recommendations for moving forwardRead Article
Latest works by division
- Internet use during COVID-19 lockdown among young people in low- and middle-income countries: Rol...
- Adapting the UK Biobank brain imaging protocol and analysis pipeline for the C-MORE multi-organ s...
- The impact of COVID-19 lockdown on internet use and escapism in adolescents
- Correlates of protection against symptomatic and asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Will virtual multidisciplinary team meetings become the norm for musculoskeletal oncology care fo...
Maths, Physical & Life Sciences
- OAS: A diverse database of cleaned, annotated and translated unpaired and paired antibody sequences
- Methodology for integrating artificial Intelligence in healthcare systems: learning from Covid-19...
- Synthesis and evaluation of ammonia borane: A modular, multifaceted approach introducing experime...
- Mechanistic modelling of COVID-19 and the impact of lockdowns on a short-time scale
- Simultaneous supply and demand constraints in input-output networks: the case of Covid-19 in Germ...
- Are IPRs and patents the real barriers to COVID-19 vaccine supplies?
- Vulnerable children’s right to education, school exclusion, and pandemic law-making
- The varying impacts of COVID-19 and its related measures in the UK: A year in review
- Global multidimensional poverty and COVID-19: A decade of progress at risk?
- Delivering research to policy impact: Reflections from former Young Lives director Jo Boyden on t...
- Understanding the effectiveness of government interventions against the resurgence of COVID-19 in...
- Clinical ethics: Consent for vaccination in children
- Should we delay covid-19 vaccination in children?
- A trade-off: antimicrobial resistance and COVID-19
- Evaluation of a hypothetical decision-support tool for intensive care triage of patients with COV...