You searched for:
- British Heart Foundation3
- National Institute for Health Research2
- Department of Health1
- Diabetes UK1
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council1
- Heart Research Australia1
- Medical Research Council1
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre1
- National Institute of Health Research1
- Northwest Regional Development Agency1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 10 of 10
Elevated myocardial fructose and sorbitol levels are associated with diastolic dysfunction in diabetic patients, and cardiomyocyte lipid inclusions in vitro
- Daniels, LJ, Annandale, M, Koutsifeli, P, et al.
Cardiac auscultation poorly predicts the presence of valvular heart disease in asymptomatic primary care patients
- Gardezi, S, Myerson, S, Chambers, J, et al.
Protocol and quality assurance for carotid imaging in 100,000 participants of UK Biobank: development and assessment.
- Coffey, S, Lewandowski, AJ, Garratt, S, et al.
- Gardezi, S, Prendergast, B, Coffey, S, et al.
- Coffey, S, Harper, A, Cairns, B, et al.
A replicated, genome-wide significant association of aortic stenosis with a genetic variant for Lp(a): meta-analysis of published and novel data
- Cairns, B, Coffey, S, Travis, R, et al.
Large-scale community echocardiographic screening reveals a major burden of undiagnosed valvular heart disease in older people: the OxVALVE Population Cohort Study
- d'Arcy, J, Coffey, S, Loudon, M, et al.
Large-scale unselected community echocardiographic screening reveals a major burden of undiagnosed valvular heart disease in older people
- d'Arcy, J, Loudon, M, Kennedy, A, et al.
Comparable phrases in English and Italian: the extent of the phenomenon and how well it is documented
- Presented at Phraseology session
- Coffey, S
The OxVALVE population cohort study (OxVALVE-PCS)-population screening for undiagnosed valvular heart disease in the elderly: study design and objectives.
- Coffey, S, d'Arcy, J, Loudon, M, et al.