You searched for:
Remove constraint Keyword: developing countries
- Oxford Institute for Energy Studies11
- Young Lives5
- Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI)2
- Development Economics1
- Global Economic Governance Programme1
- Health Economics Research Centre1
- International Migration Institute1
- Microbiology Group1
- Oxford Maternal and Perinatal Health Institute1
- The Global Health Network1
- Wellcome Trust17
- Department for International Development5
- Economic and Social Research Council4
- Global Health Bioethics Network2
- International Development Research Centre2
- "Carnegie Corporation (New York)", "France 24", "BBC World Service"1
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council1
- Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission1
- Belgian Directorate-General for Development Cooperation1
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 127 | Next »
Geo-economic variations in epidemiology, ventilation management and outcome of patients receiving intraoperative ventilation during general anesthesia- posthoc analysis of an observational study in 29 countries
- Hol, L, Nijbroek, SGLH, Neto, AS, et al.
Identification of substandard and falsified medicines: influence of different tolerance limits and use of authenticity inquiries
- Hauk, C, Hagen, N, Heide, L
- Kariuki, SM, Thomas, PT, Newton, CR
Air pollution and hospitalization of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in Beijing: a time-series study
- Liang, L, Cai, Y, Lyu, B, et al.
- Hirmer, SA, George-Williams, H, Rhys, J, et al.
- Hirmer, SA, Leonard, A, Conforti, S, et al.
Nurse staffing and patient care outcomes: protocol for an umbrella review to identify evidence gaps for low and middle-income countries
- Imam, A, Obiesie, S, Aluvaala, J, et al.
Tracking development assistance for health and for COVID-19: a review of development assistance, government, out-of-pocket, and other private spending on health for 204 countries and territories, 1990-2050.
- Maude, RJ
Quality assurance systems of pharmaceutical distributors in low-income and middle-income countries: weaknesses and ways forward
- Nebot Giralt, A, Bourasseau, A, White, G, et al.
- Murad, S, Fuller, S, Menary, J, et al.