The making of Samuel Beckett’s ‘Molloy’
Originally published in French in 1951 and translated into English by the author himself four years later, Molloy is the first novel of Samuel Beckett's Trilogy, continued in Malone Dies and The Unnamable.
The Making of Samuel Beckett's 'Molloy' is a comprehensive reference guide to the history of the text.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Reviewed (other)
(Version of record, 105.7KB)
- Publication website:
- Bloomsbury Publishing Publisher's website
- The Beckett Manuscript Project
- Place of publication:
- Publication date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- Édouard Magessa O’Reilly, Dirk Van Hulle, Pim Verhulst, Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- © 2017 Édouard Magessa O’Reilly, Dirk Van Hulle, Pim Verhulst, Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp.
- This is the publisher's version of the introduction. The book is available online from Bloomsbury Publishing at: https://www.bloomsbury.com/us/the-making-of-samuel-becketts-molloy-9781472532565/
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record