Dataset icon

Dataset

Effects of hunger on model-based and model-free decision-making

Actions


Access Document


Files:

Authors/Creators


More by this author/creator
Institution:
University of Oxford
Division:
MSD
Department:
Clinical Neurosciences
Oxford college:
Keble College
Role:
Creator, Data collector, Data manager
More by this author/creator
Institution:
University of Oxford
Division:
MSD
Department:
Clinical Neurosciences
Role:
Principal Investigator (PI), Creator
ORCID:
0000-0003-0735-4349
More by this author/creator
Institution:
University of Oxford
Division:
MSD
Department:
Clinical Neurosciences
Role:
Principal Investigator (PI), Creator

Contributors

Institution:
University of Oxford
Division:
MSD
Department:
Clinical Neurosciences
Role:
Depositor
More from this funder
Grant:
MC_ST_U16043
MC_UU_12024/5
MC_UU_00003/1
MR/P00878/X
Publisher:
University of Oxford
Publication date:
2021
File format:
.xls, MATLAB
Digital storage location:
https://data.mrc.ox.ac.uk/data-set/effects-hunger-model-based-and-model-free-decision-making
DOI:
Temporal coverage:
2019 - 2020
Documentation:
van Swieten MMH, Manohar SG, Bogacz R Description In this study, healthy participants were tested on the effects of hunger on model-free and model-based decision-making. Each first-stage choice rocket was predominantly associated with one of the second-stage planets (common transition: 70% of the trials) and sometimes with the other second-stage planet (rare transition: 30% of the trials). Each second-stage alien probabilistically lead to a reward. The reward probabilities for each second-sta... Expand documentation
Deposit date:
2021-03-09

Terms of use


Views and Downloads






If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record

TO TOP