Urbanism, urbanisation, health and human biology: an introduction
The world is becoming an increasingly urban place. Current estimates indicate that one half of the world's population will be living in urban centers by the year 2005, largely the result of two centuries of rapid urbanisation, and there are no apparent social forces that strongly oppose it...
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Cambridge University Press Publisher's website
- Society for the Study of Human Biology Symposium Series
- Host title:
- Urbanism, health and human biology in industrialised countries
- Place of publication:
- Publication date:
- Copyright holder:
- Cambridge University Press
- Copyright date:
- Copyright Cambridge University Press 1999. This publication is in copyright. Subject to exception and to the provisions of relevant collective licensing agreements, no reproduction of any part may take place without the written permission of Cambridge University Press.
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record