Introduction to information literacy
In this paper I plan to cover the following:
1. Why should we, as law librarians, be involved in legal information literacy.
2. The evolution of standards over the past 5 years
3. The review of legal education in the UK and responses to literacy skills from regulators.
- Publication status:
- Not published
(Accepted manuscript, vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument, 30.9KB)
- Teaching research skills to Law Students: a workshop on best practice Publisher's website
- Host title:
- Teaching research skills to Law Students: a workshop on best practice
- Source identifiers:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record