The making of Samuel Beckett’s ‘Fin de partie’ / ‘Endgame’
Originally written in French and first performed at the Royal Court Theatre in 1957, Samuel Beckett's Endgame is widely regarded as one of his most important works.
The Making of Samuel Beckett's 'Endgame'/'Fin de partie' is a comprehensive reference guide to the history of the text.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Reviewed (other)
(Version of record, 161.2KB)
- Bloomsbury Publishing Publisher's website
- The Beckett Manuscript Project
- Place of publication:
- Publication date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- Dirk Van Hulle and Shane Weller, Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- © 2018 Dirk Van Hulle and Shane Weller, Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp.
- This is the publisher's version of the introduction. The book is available online from Bloomsbury Publishing at: https://www.bloomsbury.com/us/the-making-of-samuel-becketts-endgamefin-de-partie-9781472527486/
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record